Friday, July 18, 2008

Here we go!





I have been reading lots of blogs this week and figured I need to get on the blogwagon! So...here I go. School starts in just 18 days for me and I am striving to get organized at home. I am failing. I need to clean out closets and get everything in place before the mad rush of back to school, but instead I sit with the laptop in my lap playing! I saw an image on photobucket that says a clean house equals a broken computer. How true!
My goal with this blog is to post biweekly pictures of the boys and things that they are doing at school. Timothy will begin first grade on August 11th at Lessie Moore Elementary. Andrew will begin Pre K at Lessie Moore shortly thereafter. To answer your question...NO he will not be in my class. He will be in the best Pre K teacher in the parishes class...Mrs. Tullos!
I just tested adding a picture. It was slow uploading, but easy to do. I think blogging is for me! Until next time...

No comments: