Friday, July 18, 2008

Family Vacation ~ New Oleans

Pool Time!
Andrew found Nemo!
Watching the Monkeys!
Timothy loved the Ferry!
Andrew enjoyed the beignets!
We recently spent some time away in New Orleans. The boys loved being in "Slidell" at the camper which included swimming daily, playing with life size checkers, playing putt putt, riding bikes, watching DVDs, doing art projects, and playing games. The board game Trouble became a family favorite. Lyndon even taught Timothy how to play chess. We went into New Orleans to visit the Aquarium, the Audubon Zoo, ride the ferry and trolley, and eat beignets. Although the weather was hot and humid, the boys faired well on a two hour trolley ride. We stayed close to home, but made memories to last a lifetime. I will try to figure out how to post a slide show in my blog and will put some additional pictures of the trip! I hope your vacation was as wonderful as ours!

2 comments:

R.A.M. head on! said...

I am new to the blogging world too, I just joined last month. I love it!!! I think you are going to make a great blogger.

I found you on moms blogs...I love that site too!

Michelle said...

Welcome to Blogland! Thanks for stopping by site and saying hi.

Very cute pics. I really miss N.O. I'm hoping we can manage a trip there this fall.